Wednesday, December 24, 2008

now truly a senior...

Oh yea, I turned 60 yesterday. Today I got my 60+ Program form from the University of Akron where I can audit any class for free if there is room. I went online and checked out the course listings for the spring term. I am drooling. Probably will wind up in politcal science or history to start.

The state helped me to remember that I was now a senior by sending me unsolicited my "Golden Buckeye" card. Not really depressing. More of a surprise.

I got the ultimate birthday gift for someone entering his senior years...a new furnace! And it works great. So, though my circulation may not be as good as it was in the coming years, I won't be cold! (unless the power grid shuts down and climate change comes about...maybe I better start taking some environmental studies courses too.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you have a PhD?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home